I had an amazing experience in my younger years: I was a nomad. I was floating where ever the winds took me with all of my worldly possessions in a bag on my back. I didn’t quite do it “right” in those days… I hitchhiked, I jumped freight trains, I hiked and hiked and hiked. Luckily, I survived intact and with a much brighter view of the world around me. I learned what was truly important in life and in this world and it’s not what a lot of us think! It’s family, it’s those friends you meet along the way that you suddenly realize you view as if they were an actual sibling, parent or child of yours… even though they aren’t. It’s the earth itself in all her all her splendor. It’s those spaces far out in the wilds still untouched by human hands, wild and free! Continue reading To Nomad or Not To Nomad?
- Meaningful Monday: Winter or Summer May 4, 2020
- Meaningful Monday: The Measure Of Who We Are April 27, 2020
- Meaningful Monday: Preparation is the Key to Success April 20, 2020
- Meaningful Monday: Happiness April 13, 2020
- Meaningful Monday: Be a Realist April 6, 2020