Your hosting account:
Full-featured, unlimited web hosting for your own website and email! I am committed to providing the highest quality website and email hosting at the most affordable prices available. With the special requirements of Wellness Advocates in mind, my hosting will give you truly unlimited storage space and bandwidth on a cloud-based server on a high-speed connection. This means that your site will be more responsive, very fast to load even with high definition graphics. With a 99% uptime guarantee, your site is guaranteed to be available and online! Check out the robust features to see for yourself what kind of value you get.
Please note that you must figure out a domain name that you want to use for your site and ensure that it is available! You can check domain name availability online at https://whois.icann.org/en Please let Kristen know which domain name you want to register for your hosting account! If you already own a domain name, you can have it transferred and a year of registration added to your ownership. Kristen will work with you on getting your domain name transferred. Email Kristen with your information: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an annual recurring hosting fee. You will be invoiced each year before your annual fee is due via PayPal.
- Annual Recurring Payment – no monthly payment to worry about!
- Perfect for more advanced users comfortable with setting up their own site and email
- 1 FREE Domain Registration
- UNLIMITED Disk Space
- UNLIMITED Monthly Traffic
- 1 Static IP Address
- SSL Certificate with Installation
- No Set-Up Fee
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- 10 Subdomains
- 10 Email Accounts
- 2 Mailing Lists (Great for customer list and builder list!)
- UNLIMITED Mailing List Members (Don’t pay extra to grow your list!)
- DomainKeys Identified Mail (No More Campaign Emails ending up in the Spam Folder!)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Online File Manager
- FTP Access
- Website Manager
- 1-Click Installer (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OsCommerce, etc)
- FREE Website Templates
This includes full installation and setup of your website, specially designed for Wellness Advocates! I will set up a WordPress blog on your domain name and hosting account for you, install a gorgeous theme with graphics and pages specifically geared and developed for Wellness Advocates. You will be able to login to your own site afterward and customize the content of your site with 100% control of your site. I will link your site to your Google Analytics dashboard for you and even provide you with a built-in e-commerce solution for selling your own products and a download manager to make it easy for you to manage the PDF files that you provide to your team and customers. You can even see statistics on your downloads and on your sales!
You will have access to new graphics that you can add to your site’s header each month on this site that will feature doTERRA’s new monthly discounted products, Products of the Month and other incentives. This will give your site a fresh, new element that keeps your visitors interested and coming back. This is a full website set up that will be handed off to you upon completion.
- WordPress software installation*
- Setup of your WordPress site
- Setup of your static IP address
- Installation of your SSL certificate
- Installation of your favorite site theme
- Installation of WordPress plugins:
- Standard Edition Elementor
- Elementor elements (for advanced page designs)
- Blogroll (for easy link management)
- Google Analytics for WA Dashboard**
- WooCommerce (for e-commerce elements)
- Download Manager (to manage your PDF file downloadables)
- Jetpack (for security and statistics)
- Easy SSL (to make sure your site is SSL compliant)
- Setup of site elements that you can reuse as you want including:
- WA Enrollment Buttons
- Full-Width background for pages
- Social links
- Setup of several site elements including:
- Home page
- About page (you add content later)
- Contact page
- WA Essential oils page (duplicate of what you see on my site)
- WA Save with Essential Oils page (duplicate of what you see on my site)
- WA Starter Kits page (duplicate of what you see on my site)
- WA Join my Team page (duplicate of what you see on my site, enter your own information)
- Links to your WA pages in the menu (Buy & Enroll)
* Installation of WordPress on your own hosted space, you must provide your email address, preferred password (change it later!), email for the site to utilize, MySQL database username, password, and database to use for the installation and FTP access to your web space. Login credentials to your hosting control panel will be sufficient for me to set up the FTP and database for you if necessary. If this is purchased as part of the Startup Bundle, just provide your email address, preferred password, email for the site to utilize and I will handle the rest!
** You must already have a Google Analytics account setup. Add a support session to your shopping cart before checkout if you want me to set up your analytics account for you. You MUST provide me with your Google login (please change your password to a temp password before, and change it back after!) so I can set it up for you on your account.
Your support session:
This includes three separate 30-minute support sessions for your website and/or hosting account. Use these sessions to learn the basics of your hosting control panel or WordPress website! There can sometimes be a huge learning curve when you are trying to figure out the difference between WordPress pages and posts, what is a wooCommerce Product and how to add it to your site or how to update a theme header! Kristen has been using and managing WordPress sites for over a dozen years and can help you to navigate your new site! She has also been using the Hostia control panel for many years and can teach you the basics in a few minutes!
The Startup Bundle comes with 3 separate 30-minute support sessions to give you plenty of time to get familiar with your new site and hosting panel. You can purchase additional support sessions here if you need more time.
Your sessions will be scheduled for a phone call, Skype video call, zoom video call or Google Hangouts session and will need to be set up for an afternoon, evening or night time period.