It’s been a long time, but I’m finally done… I think!
I have been totally reworking this web site to more accurately reflect my intent in a professional manner. I finally got myself collected and focused! I set myself up with a print-on-demand print company that I now utilize to apply my designs to various products and send directly to my customers. I really like this company so far, they even offer brand-name, high-quality products to adorn with my designs!
Some of the updates to the site include:
- Completely new design & layout
- Easier navigation
- Merchandise added!
- Merchandise separated into different sections for easier searching
- Added three different online payment methods, fully secured with SSL: debit card, credit card & PayPal
- Streamlined the checkout process
- Added FAQ sections
- Added a full-featured help desk and support ticket system to the site!
- Added support chat that connects directly to ME, so the only times I’m not able to respond are when I’m sleeping or at the doctor’s office!
- Added support for push-notifications to help you stay up to date on all the new stuff!
- Added not one but THREE newsletters that you can subscribe to: General Updates, Merchandise Updates, and Essential Oils!
- Streamlined back end to reduce your time spent loading pages and images
- Streamlined the order process so you get your merch faster!
Granted, I have a lot of things demanding my time lately: homeschooling my son, staying on top of all of the housework and meal prep with EDS (it’s a lot harder than you might think!) and trying to be a “present” wife and mother. SO, the updates have taken about a month of work in my free time. Free time… what an interesting concept. What exactly IS that, again? But anyway, I digress… it’s taken about a month of work, ZERO free time, and a lot of hand cramps and backaches from hovering over my computer and laptop for hours on end every day but it’s done and it was SO WORTH IT!!!
I’ve so missed doing my digital artwork and it feels so good to be back at it! All this work has been to give me a creative outlet for my digital artwork that I could also use to help support my extra bills from my doctors and to pay for medical equipment. Sure, we have great insurance through my husband’s work but it only pays so much and doesn’t pay a penny for medical equipment unless it is provided from a medical facility (like a hospital) after a procedure. So if I had back surgery and the surgical team gave me a back brace for recovery, it would be covered. When I need a back brace because I have a degenerative illness and can’t walk without being braced, I’m S-O-L. So, here is my delightfully fun and creative way to work on that issue 🙂
I hope you really enjoy the new site. Don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletters and push notifications and check out all the new designs in the Merch section! I’d love to hear your feedback, so post your comments below! Suggest changes to the site if you want, suggest new design ideas, anything! And don’t forget to share with your friends 🙂