What do you know about the Common Core Initiative? Do you really know what your kids are being taught in school? I’ll give you a hint: the new Common Core standards are NOTHING like it was when we were in school, folks! And, while Common Core is being taught in schools, my child will never attend a public school. I do not agree with it, with it’s corporate sponsorship and corporate interest in our CHILDREN, nor with it’s age inappropriate agendas. Please, people, watch this short movie and spread the word far and wide: FIGHT THE COMMON CORE! Just because we choose to home school our children, that does not mean they are not affected by Common Core. We still must test our kids and keep/submit their scores to the state in many states (mine included), and those tests are Common Core Aligned. Do you want your home schooled child to be able and eligible to go to college? Entrance exams are Common Core Aligned as well. Learn the facts and how to fight this initiative in your home!
- Meaningful Monday: Winter or Summer May 4, 2020
- Meaningful Monday: The Measure Of Who We Are April 27, 2020
- Meaningful Monday: Preparation is the Key to Success April 20, 2020
- Meaningful Monday: Happiness April 13, 2020
- Meaningful Monday: Be a Realist April 6, 2020